Thinking about college? Wondering where to start?
Make the Self-Sufficiency Program your first step!
SSP helps you find the information and support you need to begin. Wherever you are in your educational journey – with no college experience, some credits, a completed certificate or an associate’s degree – SSP helps you take your next step.
- Meet representatives from Western, Viterbo, and UW-La Crosse
- Learn how to apply to college and access financial aid
- Learn about the SSP “Locally Grown” scholarships and others
- Practice college level work in a supportive setting
- Discover your academic and career potential
- Develop the confidence to reach your education and life goals
The Spring 2022 Session (6-8 pm) Tuesdays, February 22 through May 5, 2022. Fall 2022 session starts mid-September.
SSP is a no-cost evening program on the UW-L campus. Childcare provided.
To apply: www.uwlax.edu/ssp
Andrea Hansen, Self-Sufficiency Program Director
4309 Centennial Hall, 1725 State Street, La Crosse, WI 54601
608.785.8733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A program of UW-La Crosse Race, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Department, we are grateful to our many community and educational partners, including the Women’s Fund of Greater La Crosse, AAUW-La Crosse Branch, PEO chapters, La Crosse Community Foundation.