LGBTQA+ Programs and Services Director, UW-La Crosse
Will Van Roosenbeek serves as the LGBTQ+ Programs and Services Director at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse. In July he started his 17th year in this position. In this time, he has witnessed the ever-changing identities of one’s sexual orientation and/or gender identity. Will earned his Bachelor’s of Science degree in Therapeutic Recreation and his Master’s Of Science in College Student Personnel at UW- La Crosse.
Will lives in La Crosse with his life partner Tara and their dog Lily. Three important things about Will are; he is a transgender man, he lives with a learning disability, and he was a first-generation college student. Will serves as a board member for the community LGBTQ Center and is one of the City of La Crosse's Human Rights Commissioners.
- Creating An Inclusive Workplace For Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans+, Non-Binary, and Queer Employees
- Creating An Inclusive School For Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans+, Non-Binary, and Queer Students
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, & Queer Communities
- Creating An Inclusive Workplace for Transgender, Non-Binary and Queer Employees
- Creating An Inclusive School for Transgender, Non-Binary and Queer Students
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer+ 101
- Transgender and Queer+ 101
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Microaggresions, Mistakes, and Privilege
Contact Will at email@example.com.